Join Our Residential Cleaning Team
Do you love to clean? We’re hiring! Are you looking for a positive work environment? Do you thrive by working independently?
Tampa Bay Maid is a local house cleaning service that provides cleaning services to homeowners in Hillsborough County. We are looking to grow our team. If you are looking for a place to grow, please join our house cleaning team. We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills, and personal responsibility. Come make a difference in the lives of busy homeowners in the Greater Tampa Bay Area. All we ask of you is that you must be AWESOME!
If you are looking to make a switch from working in retail, restaurant, or nurses aides; we are a great fit for you.
Here is what you need to be AWESOME:
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy. You follow directions and have a keen eye for detail—you notice little things that others miss!
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must Love Cleaning: We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way. This is essential.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a bang!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full and don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time and are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
What We Provide:
• Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
• Positive Work Environment – Negativity and drama are not welcome here.
• Fun Work Environment – We work hard and play harder!
• Weekly Compensation
• Flexible Schedule
• Advancement Opportunities
• Emphasis on Personal Growth
- Ability to lift 25 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull, and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Valid driver’s license
- Your own transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Not allergic to pets or dust